From Employee To Entrepreneur
Changing our MINDSET from employee to entrepreneur!
* EMPLOYEES think without starting. ENTREPRENEURS start without thinking.
* EMPLOYEES aim for promotion in the company. ENTREPRENEURS aim for the promotion in their business.
* EMPLOYEES dream their plans. ENTREPRENEURS plan their dreams.
* EMPLOYEES think money is everything ENTREPRENEURS know time is everything.
* EMPLOYEES feel frustration is permanent. ENTREPRENEURS know frustration is temporary.
* EMPLOYEES work hard. ENTREPRENEURS work smart.
* EMPLOYEES fall under a particular job category. ENTREPRENEURS create their own profile
* EMPLOYEES blame others. ENTREPRENEURS correct themselves.
* EMPLOYEES look at holidays as relief. ENTREPRENEURS look at holidays to strengthen their beliefs.
* EMPLOYEES break down after failure. ENTREPRENEURS wake up after failure.